Tuesday, June 15, 2010

clean toes, happy boy!



What the heck is in there? I must pull out all the lint and toe jamm before playing with my trains and trucks, boy these toes are interesting...I must bring this funny toe jamm stuff to mommy, she would want to have it...

and so he did bring me all the junk he found pinched between his tiny fingers saying "mamma, mamma"

this was right before he actually started biting his toes for the heck of it, just because he could I assume... I mean they are soooo close to his mouth, how could the boy resist. Seriously, wouldn't you want to bite your toes if you could get them that close?!! CHOMP!

3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

I can't believe how blond he is. That is hilarious. How sweet to make sure you had a gift and a good look at the findings. ha ha

Stacey Jensen said...

He will look back at this as a teen and adult and shake his head. It is a good think you blogged about it to remind him of how funny he is. I am again rolling on the floor laughing over the antics your kiddos pull! Seriously this is one of my favorite blogs.

Jessi and Family said...

tauna taught me to do this when i was a baby(: haha...i miss you guys! these boys are growing up toooo fastt!!!!