Thursday, December 20, 2007

1 day until christmas!



I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday night. I have Christmas Eve off, but who wants to go shopping then? I plan to sleep and bury myself in blankets, drink hot chocolate and celebrate Christmas Eve watching Christmas movies with Brad and Ethan, oh and also just play together. Brad will be working all weekend at his cafe since all of his workers went home for the holidays. The joy of having a business! Luckily I will be working at the hospital, or I would have had to work at the cafe as well (did I just say that?). Christmas Eve is our only day together before I work again and the then we are off to North Carolina!

(trust me, he wasn't this happy while shopping, notice the forced smile, which I acually think he is really saying "no" at me when I am asking him to smile)
Last night we tried to finish up the Christmas shopping. I have my sister in law Carly and my other sister in law, Tauna. Tauna was easy, she is prego, so I went to motherhood. As for Carly, I am stumped. Brad has my brother Jordan and his brother in law Patrick, which indefinitely means that I have my brother and brother in law. If it were up to Brad, I am sure he would find something around the house like 1 second before exchanging gifts..."Merry Christmas"! I hope we find something soon, because I really only have 1 day until Christmas!



Here is Ethan, not being so quiet, in which I figured he was playing with his truck. Turns out the DVDs falling and hitting each other make the same noise as his truck hitting things.
This was right before he stood up to pull the top DVDs off the rack which resulted in the stand falling on him and DVDs everywhere. Well, he did achieve his goal, all the DVDs off the rack!


Trying to take cute Santa pictures, Ethan thinking it was not so cute!
I have to tell you he stayed there for like 5 minutes not sure what to do...and ended up putting his face in the snow and eating it.


3 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Wow, you are working a ton in the next little bit. Glad you got all your shopping done - Christmas eve sounds like it should be nice. Who knows, maybe MBU will be closed on Christmas :)

Hewards said...

I loved your Christmas card Moni! Thanks for sending me one. You have a beautiful fam. Have a great christmas.

Juliana said...

I know what you mean about the gifts!!! I love Ethan in the Santa hat. Merry Christmas...I know I am a little late. Happy New year as well... I will be home pretty much all week! so any time is good...except for Wednesday.