Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow





So this is Ethan's second time out in the snow. The first time I bundled him up from head to toe (which took like 20 minutes) and took him outside. He sat in the snow and immediately crawled over to the railing on our steps, stood up and pooped his pants. So much for playing in the snow first time around...


Second time around, he actually played in the snow and loved it. He liked to throw it around and lay in it, but mostly eat it. Every time I tried to take a picture his face is in the snow with his mouth wide open, mmm.... snow. He didn't learn quickly enough that if he has snow on his face, he cannot wipe his face with his snow filled hand. Ethan started crying and I looked up to see him squinting and snow all over his eyes and face trying to wipe it with his snow packed glove, which was obviously making it worse. Very funny, but he kept wiping, kept wiping thinking maybe this time it would work. Yes, I did save him and wipe his face. I also showed him that he had snow on his hand and wanted to teach him that he couldn't wipe his face, instead he started eating the snow off his glove that I was showing him.
Ethan and Mommy- he is blowing bubbles with his saliva making the motor boat sound.

3 comments:

Juliana said...

You hair has gotten so long! Ethan looks like he loved the snow!

amanda said...

the popped your pants part and how long it takes them to get really, so true and funny. glad he had so much fun. he is really at a great age and it just gets better.

tiff snedaker said...

Gotta love that he pooped his pants as soon as you got him all ready. Chan loves to eat the snow too, I don't think he really remembers it from last year :)