Friday, June 06, 2008

Silly Ethan

Oh you think you are so funny ETHAN!



Yet another moment where my son never fails to impress me. How he opened the desitin sample pack I have NO idea. Maybe he bit it open, but once he got it open I think he felt his face was a little chaffed! (I have a feeling that he may have been squeezing really hard while trying to bite it open since the majority of the cream is on his neck)!He also felt that the kitchen floor was in need of some booty cream and our kitchen cabinets and screen door. I still find, rather smell, desitin on my couch and in the kitchen when I am cooking but cannot find where the smell is coming from... he must have given them a good rub down because I can only smell it instead of seeing the white splotchy grease stain!
Not to mention while I was trying to get these shots of him NOT staying still, he came and attacked me with desitin hands, and he won. I had desitin all over my black pants, arms, face and clothes. Dear Ethan, I love you!

1 comment:

amanda said...

that is hilarious. a girl on my blog erin, her girl put it all over her baby doll