Monday, July 14, 2008

chair potato

Ethan, his teddy and his chair
Ethan and teddy
This is what he looks like while watching a show or when he is really tired
This is Ethan loving his teddy after I said, "give your teddy loves"

You know how Ethan loves his teddy, well he also has a chair that he loves. He'll come and ask Brad and I to watch a "show" (I really have no idea where he got that word from, since I say movie or cartoon, but he says "show). He'll plop right on that chair and watch his show, or eat his snacks, he'll stay on the chair eating snacks or drinking something, which I thought was better than running around the house doing it. He'll ask for a snack or a drink and then run to his chair patiently waiting for it. It's cute, and very obedient, but I do wish he would do that to his high chair instead! Well, the chair, just like the teddy, cannot stay clean for the life of it. No matter what I do, it will always be something like his teddy, grungy looking, embarrassing, but loved.

No comments: