Funny picture, this is Ethan posing for some shampoo or soap commercial.
This is Brad...I mean Ethan
Ethan and his "speedo"
A nice speedo shot! His shorts are somewhere out there, I just don't know where, I believe he chucked them over the side of the deck!We spend everyday out on out porch in the pool. I promise, everyday, yet I do not have a tan to prove it! I actually have the opposite of one, and poor Ethan, the only way you can tell he has had any sun is if you take his shirt off, he is a shade whiter than his arms! I am afraid he got my skin and not his fathers dark complexion, poor kid!
2 comments:
You are preaching to the choir here. When Logan was running around by the neighborhood kids, he was so shockingly white I was embarrassed! And I'm just barely a shade darker.
My motto: White is in, Tan is out!!
Hey aunt monica. i got a blog on here it is dogwalkforlife. ethan is adorable. do youu know what you r going 2 name the new baby? I can't wait 2 c you guys love you jess!
Post a Comment