That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet
Ouch!!! That's got to be hard on top of being pregnant. Take it easy - I hope they pass ok for you and you are doing ok.
oh, so is that why you left me hanging with mary at work!!!i guess that is a good enough reason. good luck with those.
Dang girl...I'm sorry! Get well soon! When you're feeling better, I'll bring my digi-scrap album for you to see.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ouch!!! That's got to be hard on top of being pregnant. Take it easy - I hope they pass ok for you and you are doing ok.
oh, so is that why you left me hanging with mary at work!!!i guess that is a good enough reason. good luck with those.
Dang girl...I'm sorry! Get well soon! When you're feeling better, I'll bring my digi-scrap album for you to see.
Post a Comment