Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Honey-do list

Crazy Brad with his crazy dog that I gave away

So my husband usually gives me odds and ends to do during the week, mostly having something to do with the cafe. This week was the same, take things to the cafe, pick up this, mail that, call the Dr. to set up a physical and write a book. Yup, write a book. Last night in bed he told me that I could write a book, and that I would never have to work again and that he would only work at INL for the insurance once my book was published. I laughed and laughed. I love that my husband has such faith in me! I have never thought of writing a book, although I love to read books. I love to hear and tell a good story. And according to Brad, I need to write a 3 part series. I'll get right to that, maybe after I work nights and run around with a toddler, pregnant and preparing to have a baby in 3 months, after the kitchen remodel is finished, after the kids room is finished, after our room is painted and finished, after the yard is weeded and planted, after the house is organized to the standards of a pregnant mind, after my play dates and park days, after the phone calls, after cooking, cleaning and laundry, after sitting down to rest, maybe one day.

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Hey if Stephenie Meyer can do it so can you!!! Did you read that email I sent out...the husband in it asked that his wife do the same...HAHA...

Hewards said...

You totally could someday but maybe not right now. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate. But you are clever with words and I love hearing your stories.

Tara said...

You definitely are a great story teller, but the book must wait.

Hilarie* said...

That is too funny! Monica maybe your book could include a little Mormom life with some massages in the tropics, and Naked beaches from Dr. B? I think that would have a great twist.. don't you?