Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ethan-isms


the bribe to get him to smile for the camera, unfortunately he wanted it right away and kept asking for it after each shot...so picture taking didn't go so well.

Ethan can be found saying these things around the house
"mama, where AAARRRREEE you?"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Whats that, whats that, that mama, whats that"

"I hold you, I hold you, I hold you"

"Shhhh, baby sleeping, be quiet"

"okay, I feel better now"

"I stopped crying"

"look at me, mama, look at me"

"baby crying, Gabin crying"

"I wuv you"

"rock me mama, then go to Ethan's bed"

"let go me, get down me" (put me down)

"that's better"

"You eat it"

"oh no, where's teddy, I can't find him"

"I can't see it"
"I need a band aid"
"I wanna watch a show, I want a muuuuvvvveeee"
"I wake up, I a happy boy"
"Roxy, come HERE" (my personal favorite)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love that two of them are about Ethan being happy and that he stopped crying. Maybe I'll have to start saying, "I'm awake and a happy girl now" when I get up in the morning!

tiff snedaker said...

Man he looks so grown up in that first picture. Love his curly hair. Love all of the new phrases he is saying too!

Steph said...

Ohh Mon!! Your kids are so cute. Kaden is saying a lot of the things that Ethan is saying. I love when he comes running saying "hold you, hold you". Gavin really sleeps from 9-8?!? Someday...someday...