Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gavin...phone home!

This is what happens when Ethan and Gavin go down for naps at the same time. Ethan chucks all stuffed animals in the crib, then climbs into the crib himself and makes sure that every single one of the animals is covering Gavin exactly how he wanted. Then Mommy walks into the room, Ethan looks at her backs up to the corner of the crib and says, "Where's Gabin?" Mommy scolds Ethan, puts him back to bed, makes sure Gavin can breathe and gets the camera to take a picture as evidence because no ones seems to believe her that Ethan does truly loves to torture Gavin.

HELP!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Boy am I glad my kids don't share rooms!

Melody said...

Ethan seems to be very artistically inclined- notice how the different colored animals are distributed equally, and how spatially correct the organization is. Just wait until Gavin learns to fight back, Ethan. :)

Melissa Durtschi said...

Those pictures are priceless!!! If nothing else, it sounds like Ethan is very entertaining!!!!!!

Amber said...

Well...at least he left his face uncovered....or did you have to dig to get that out, too?

Once again I'm thankful I was the oldest...

Jessi and Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessi and Family said...

HEy,
I love these kids they r sooooo cute!
OMGOSH!!! THat is hilarious!
Hahahaha! :D
Luv Ya :D