Sunday, February 22, 2009

I decided...

that I should write a book about Parenting tips, after an experience I had with Ethan tonight.
Ethan at his best...booger and all!
TIPS:
  1. if your child supposedly went to bed 2 hours ago and you smell baby lotion strongly from the next room over and you check on them to find that the light is on and lotion is plastered EVERYWHERE, calmly put your child back to bed even if the sheets and his blanket and teddy are covered in lotion, turn of the light and just close the door. Deal with it in the morning...and don't forget to wipe that extra lotion that you got on our hands on the dry spots of your elbows, at least that much went to good use.

I plan to continue these tips, but for now I am going to sleep smelling baby lotion all night.

6 comments:

Melody said...

Oh dear. I hope that turned out all right. At least baby lotion smells better, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh Monica, Ethan cracks me up. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you guys so much.
P.S I still need to get you your cruise clothes back.

Steph said...

I don't believe it, Ethan is too cute to do anything like that!!

Jessi and Family said...

Hey,
Ethan is sooo adorable! I can't believe that little munchkin!
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Can't wait 2 c u guys!
Luv Ya :D

amanda said...

monica everytime i read your blog i am always laughing. its good for the soul. it helps to write crazy mom moments and share them with others it sometimes makes you see that things aren't as bad as you think. crazy kids.

ashley said...

Monica!! Steve said he saw you at the hospital and he said you mentioned being added to the blog. Funny, because I assumed i added you a long time ago. I have been checking out your blog for a while and assumed you were able to look at mine this whole time too. Crazy.......sorry about that. I love checking in on your two little munchkins!!

Just send me your email.
joh05058@gmail.com

Ashley