Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gavin update







My little baby is turning 5 months this month! He is so active and adorable, I cannot believe how time flies. His 4 month appointment he weighed 15lbs. I already have a hard time lugging his car seat everywhere!

  • Gavin rolls over all the time, especially from his belly to his back.
  • He is teething and drooling like a maniac.
  • Wants everything I am holding, will play with anything that he can grasp
  • Loves to stand in my lap
  • Loves to giggle and watch Ethan, he cracks up at Ethan doing nothing
  • Is sleeping better now the ear infections are over (last night he slept from 900pm to 8AM)
  • Hates rice cereal, refuses to drink it mixed with formula in a bottle or eat it from a spoon
  • Sucks his thumb when going to bed or tired
  • Loves to watch his mobiles or things move, especially Ethan
  • Sings and talks all the time, usually it escalates into a scream, but cute at first!
  • IS adorable and lovable, soft and squishy!





3 comments:

Shelley said...

I can't believe he is already 5 months old! He is so cute, I love his pouty lips!

Melody said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I might have to try a sucker for Wyatt with pictures, it's worked well for haircuts! I love the Ethanisms, he has such a cute little personality.

tiff snedaker said...

How nice that he is sleeping well. Is he really 5 months though? Crazy, time really flies