

I, of course, got a few pictures of this incident BEFORE I yelled at Brad for doing this... I believe it went something like this. "I will never forgive you if you grind him up"! So then Brad put Ethan on the snow (I say on the snow, because that's what it is hard as cement snow) and just sprayed him with the snow blower, which wasn't blowing snow but more like ICE BALLS. This is when I just closed the door and shook my head praying that Ethan will come with no puncture wounds.
Dear Gavin,

Sweet Gavin up ALL night crying, refusing to nurse, only wanting to be rocked. Turns out after a quick visit to the Doc. he has double ear infections, poor kid! Let's get some sleep tonight, okay?!
7 comments:
Now that's a man thing, lol. Poor Gavin, sorry about the ear infections. I hope he's feeling better and you both get some sleep!
Yeah, today its the snowblower, tomorrow the lawnmower, then a car. Will it ever end!?! Poor Gavin, I hope he is feeling better and that all are sleeping better!!!
Don't you sometimes wonder if danger ever enters their mind as a BAD thing? Hope Gavin feels better soon-it sure makes for a long night for you...
Every Sat. morning in the summer I would look out the window and there is Kaden, sitting on Ty's lap riding on the lawn mower. It always made me quesy thinking what if Kaden jumps off. Brad reminds me so much of Ty. Maybe it's just a guy thing.
Mooks-
That is hilarious--I love those pics of Brad and Ethan --those are just some classic moments. That is a huge machine--some things you own when you live in Idaho--lol.. Miss you ---see you next month-Suz
Brad must be hoping to train his sons to take over the man-chores as soon as possible. Way to get an early start! ;)
Hope you got some rest today, and I hope your boys are doing better!
Lol ohh you crack me up!!! But they are cute pictures!!
Post a Comment