I guess the end of this month and beginning of next will always be bitter sweet for me. Gavin turns ONE tomorrow! Ethan turns THREE on Oct 1st! I cannot believe how fast time has flown watching these two cuties grow up. At first it was very hard managing the two, being exactly two years apart which just fueled the terrible two's for Ethan. Fortunately, he talked early, which helped me reason with him and understand what he wanted and needed. Now they are okay friends... best friends at bedtime yelling at each other across the room, making each other crack up and stay awake until midnight! Now Gavin goes down at 730 and Ethan a half hour later after Gavin is sleeping. Forget about trying to put them down together! I know they will be great buddies once Gavin starts walking and talking (which he is already trying to do). I wonder why my heart aches a little too much lately, I bet it's because my babies are a year older! (Ethan will say, "I'm not a baby, Gavin is a baby, I am a big boy"). Well, you will always be my babies ETHAN & GAVIN!
5 comments:
I can't believe he's already one! Time sure does fly when you have 2 little ones to keep you busy. (And I forgot until now that Parker and Gavin have the exact same birthday! How fun!)
They are so cute!!! It is amazing at how fast time goes, not matter how many times I say that. It goes! Well cheer up and celebrate!! you have sweet babes and it only gets better, not always easier, but amazing and jaw dropping at how big they become.
I laughed at the whole going to bed, screaming at eachother. I pray everyday that my boys will be best of friends.
Oh my gosh your boys are so adorable! Hook them up with some modeling!:)
What darling boys. I know what you mean, it's so fun to watch them change and grow, but there is a tiny part of me that just wants to push the pause button and have them as sweet babies a little longer. It just goes too fast. Maybe if I stopped cleaning, cooking, washing and working, and just sat and sat and played and played with them all the time I wouldn't feel so sad about it...but I doubt it. :)
Post a Comment