
Ethan 3.5 yrs
Ethan has been quite adorable lately, asking a lot of funny questions, and becoming more grown up. He absorbs so much, it's amazing. The other day he took my curtain rod apart and was banging the ends together loudly, we told him to be quieter. He looked at us and said he was knitting! I do not knit, so I am curious where he learned that. Funny Boy. He has a hard time going to preschool, but loves it when he gets there. I am positive the resistance that I am getting from him is really just a power trip. Brad asks Ethan not to scratch the table with the fork, so he does it on the bottom of the table, then moves to his cup and chair and everything else until Brad finally says, "do not scratch anything with the fork". Ethan than says, "but I like scratching anything with the fork".
Something else I thought was pretty cute, my friend Amanda came over who was quite preggo (9months) and once she walked in and took off her coat Ethan stopped and stared at her. She was like, whats wrong with Ethan. Ethan just stared at her bulging tummy with awe. She told him he could touch it, but he ran away. When she was leaving she was sitting down putting her sons shoes on and noticed a little hand coming from behind her patting her belly. It was Ethan hiding behind her reaching around to rub her baby belly. I was laughing so hard, he hasn't really seen a big belly like that and was so interested in it that he had to touch it, rub it and pat it. I taught him about babies and how they are born (3 yr old style) and he has been birthing things out of his shirt ever since!
We do love this little rascal, even when he gets up at night to climb in bed but instead of sleeping he tickles your face, whispers in your ear, plays with your hair, kicks your back, puts stinky teddy in your face (that smell with definately wake you up)...all for a giggle or two. I guess it's all worth it when he says, I sure love you mama!
2 comments:
good times being prego! he is totally a cute and funny kid. Carson saw him and called him "Geotrack". oh well.
What a cutie! Very smart! Noah was the same way with pre school. He would pretend to be asleep when we got there. There were many times where I had to pry the kid out of the car. After he was done with school it was like he had just had the best day ever. ????
Post a Comment