
Jackson hole 2010
Ever since Brad and I were dating we have always gone for drives to places around us. We have been to Yellowstone National Park and Jackson Hole countless times. These two places are our favorites! The drive is so pretty and we usually get great talk time in. We went to Jackson a few weekends ago and had a blast. I love their little shops everywhere, and the boys were nice enough to walk along all the cute shops with me. We ended up at a really adorable candy shop where we gave Ethan a basket and he could fill it with whatever he wanted. I was expecting him to load it up, but he instead looked at everything in the shop and decided on about 4 different items. One item was a giant jaw breaker, do you remember those from elementary school? He has been licking that baseball sized jaw breaker since our trip, he has even shared it with Gavin a few times, colored the walls and tables with it and used it as a deadly weapon (luckily no one was hurt but if there is a robber, that's my first weapon of choice).
I love that we are so close to places like this that we can wander through lazily with my family, it has been so much fun! These little adventures have turned into traditions with us, I hope for the rest of our lives we will live close to fun places to explore.
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL! I agree on good talk time and of course the gorgeous scenery. I love those places. We need to go back. It has been a while. Never thought a giant jawbreaker could be used as a weapon, but the name makes perfect sense now. I'll be sticking one of those under my bed (so cute)
Post a Comment