Tuesday, March 30, 2010

a list-

I've been aching to do a couple of things (in no particular order)...
  1. lose the 10lbs of baby weight from my boys
  2. get better at Asian influenced cooking
  3. attack the pile of books I want to read
  4. smother and spoil my boys
  5. get family photo done outside
  6. go camping and hiking in the great outdoors
  7. go to the beach and get all sandy with my boys
  8. get my hair done, something fun for summer
  9. deep clean the house
  10. go on a romantic date with the hubby

Now that it is listed, maybe I'll start to cross them off. TodItalicay I feel great, sick with something weird, but so happy to be here with Ethan cuddling on my lap watching Curious George (one of my favs to put in bc of the music, although I am watching monkey pull all the tp off the roll and wondering if that is why my kids think it's ok), Gav sleeping and hubby finally feeling better to go to work. Life is good, now if the sun would only shine so I can start crossing off the list! For now, I shall read which is #3 :)

ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I love your list. Glad you are feeling better. I would love to join you for 1, 2, 3, 4 who am I kidding all of them! Wish we were closer I would just chill with B at the park with you guys....now I am feeling sad :( Miss you.

Raising Helm said...

Way to go! reading and cuddling with the little man-you should get to check off two! good luck with the weather. Blah! Lists are good and even better when you get to CHECK it off. Keep it up and I am sure with no time you will have SUCCESS!!! positive thinking! :)

J said...

I noticed #7 was go to the beach...Hope to see you this summer along the Oregon coast.