- I yelled loudly over my kids "STOP SCREAMING"
- When questioning Ethan about putting his potty seat in the toilet he said, "you said hurry and potty in the potty" (did I say that, I thought back and indeed I did).
- I hear Ethan talking to himself while coloring, "we only color on paper, not the walls, or the table, or the couch, or the floor, or the carpet, or Gavin, especially not Gavin, or my eyes, except mommy she can color on her eyes and her toes and her fingernails, but Ethan only colors on paper"
- We finally saw the sun break through the clouds and we happened to be right in it's bright beam of light and Ethan said, "the SUNS AWAKE, It's REALLY AWAKE" ... I guess we've missed Mr. Sun lately.
- Ethan giving me a reason why he made a HUGE disaster down the stairs, "I made a mess because I like making a mess and I like making you mad"...
that's all I have to say, again, thank you.
3 comments:
Love it when they tell you they like to make you mad!
Do you laugh or cry? Aren't they so sweet! It cracks me up A LOT and also kinda makes me sad when I realize they are just acting in a way that they see/hear ME. Oh goodness I hate that part. They are just so amazing! Love Mr. Sun!
Oh, that's great. How did we end up with such funny little characters? My favorite irony is when I say, "Don't hit! If you hit Sis again you'll get spanked!" Yeah, that'll learn 'em.
Post a Comment