We were getting ready to watch a movie and I was taking my contacts out...
Brad: "Isn't it easier to watch a movie with your contacts in so you can see everything, instead of having to move your head around to get the whole picture with your glasses?"
Monica giggling because truly the man has NO idea how glasses work with a little TV... he must think it's like watching the big movie screen with 3D glasses.
Oh to have 20/20 vision!!!!!
2 comments:
MONICA! I miss you so much! We have to hang out soon! Before I know it your going to be gone from my life and then what am I going to do?....I hope everything is going well! If you need help packing let me know! Jeff and I can totally come help!
That is funny! enjoy the tunnel vision! and hopefully you were able to see and enjoy the movie!
Post a Comment