2 weeks is all we have left here in Rexburg! My life for the past 10 years have been here. We just got home from a trip taking half of our load to our "home" which is a 2 bedroom duplex. The rest we will take in 2 weeks and begin our new life as Brad a law student, me a L&D nurse and my boys as rowdy boys annoying our neighbor below us. We were only there for half a day and already had them pounding on their ceiling to tell us to be quiet... I think the kids were just running around, nothing too loud, so this may get interesting!
I hate thinking about all the stuff I have to do in 2 weeks. All the goodbyes, packing and cleaning. Mostly not looking forward to the goodbyes. I know good comes from change, but does it have to be so hard?!
4 comments:
So where are you moving to?? Maybe I just missed that part.
Miss you already!
You don't have a reaction box that says "sad" I wouldv'e marked that one.
crazy to think you have been there for that long. Even crazier to think it has been half that long since we've been there. Well good luck with all the cleaning, yuck and of course the goodbyes!
Post a Comment