Tuesday, July 27, 2010

packing 101



After you fill up a box, TAPE IT SHUT. Otherwise your 3 year old will think he has free reign to dumping all the packed boxes into brothers crib.

This same 3 year old climbed to the top of the boxes and yelled "I'm the king of the woman" (I laughed really hard, then told him it wasn't safe up there AND that it also wasn't safe yelling that too loud)

That same 3 year old loves to go commando, today I found him outside, pants off covering his privates. I asked him what he was doing, he responded "i didn't put sunscreen on my peepee so I have to protect it"

You know that 3 year old? He ate cookies for breakfast and lunch without mommy knowing until the empty box of cookies were found behind the couch...oh and lets not forget about the melted chocolate stains on the couch and carpet that now needed to be scrubbed ON TOP of packing...

Lesson: if you want to get any packing done, find a babysitter for the 3 year old.

3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

First of all-packing can be a challenge in itself. Second-having a three year old just adds a little more "excitment" to the challenge. Third-You should be proud:)that he thought to have put sunscreen on when he went out. Oh my goodness that is hilarious. Truly boys are somethin' else. Sorry about the stains and good luck with packing!

Anonymous said...

Monica! I'm sad that you guys left! MMH is definitely changing. Lots of new people. Anyways I would love to be able to read your other blog. Add me if you'd like.
hdav07@hotmail.com. I will miss you and good luck!

Suzanne said...

MONICA - those are the funniest comments I have read in a long time - I am dying right now I am laughing so hard. We definitely need to talk on the phone bc I am sure you have more stories to tell :) Love you!