
Brad and I have a hobby of cooking, well perfecting recipes, of foods that we like. We both love food, but both get disappointed easily. There is nothing worse than reading a recipe, craving it, then tasting it and it falls short. We have a good time figuring out what the recipe lacked or could use more of, and try it out. Remember my horrid roast stories? I think I cooked at least 20 roast wrong, and my sister and brother in law had to suffer through those horrid dry tasteless roast times until we finally got it right. We now have the perfect 14hr pork roast recipe that can be used to make these (pictured above) tasty pulled pork tostadas. YUMMY and FRESH and EASY! We can add these two to our "just the way we like it, perfected" recipes... I am currently working on finding a cucumber yogurt sauce to complete our turkey gyro recipe.
1 comment:
We had a recipe gone wrong not too long ago. It smelled delicious but the taste...well we ended up throwing the whole thing away. I think I ate cereal as a back up. We tried!
Post a Comment