Friday, July 02, 2010

funny life lesson

My friend (who is also a labor nurse), Fay, and I were sitting at the park talking and watching our kids play on the jungle gym. We saw a doc we work with, we said hello while he marched over to his family on the other side of the park, and continued our conversation. We ended up talking about this particular Doctor (only good things, so it wasn't gossip), my friend telling me a quite embarrassing story that related to him. Our conversation drifted to other things when this Doc came and sat next to a girl who was sitting on the bench not 5ft away from us in PERFECT HEARING DISTANCE of our conversation. He turned to us and said, "have you guys met my sister-in-law?"

Lets just say we got a great laugh out of this!!!

3 comments:

Fay Call said...

Ha Ha Ha, very funny thong girl.

Raising Helm said...

Oh my goodness! a moment of "rewind what did I just say?"
love it!

Amber said...

HAHAHAHA, what good girls you are to say only nice things!

And since they were only nice things, I bet I know which doc it was, too!