
We all are doing well. The kids are screaming at each other right now, they are supposed to be getting their shoes to take Ethan to preschool. He goes 3X a week and loves it. He told me to look at the "beins" (veins) on a leaf he picked up while playing outside, then informed me that's all he learned in preschool. Well, good thing he is learning something.
Gavin is 2, terrible 2, and cute as a button. He has started signing things in his OWN sign language, so far a little wave to get your attention and some turning of the hand means "come with me" oh I love that kid. He still is obsessed with trains, planes and automobiles. He is also our "good eater" which brad informed me that I wont be so proud of that title when he is 16, but for now it's good.
Brad is a law school studying maniac. He is doing well and grasping concepts (big surprise) although he is constantly stressed and feels behind (which I have a feeling won't go away for another 3 years). He is sweet and helps out with the kids when I am at work. I am really proud of him for being so motivated and strict with his studies.
I am working at the local hospital in labor and delivery. I like it mostly, but kind of don't like it mostly because it is work, which I have to do, and who likes doing things they have to do ;) I cherish the time I have with my kids. The rest of the week I wrestle my 2 kids and try to make life manageable working and being a mommy and wife.
2 comments:
MOni your blog is so very hip and cool...just like the kinda momma you are! I love the new pics of the boys too:)
Excellent update! very cute and glad you guys are all survivng!
Post a Comment