Saturday, October 16, 2010

What's wrong with this picture?



What's wrong with this picture?

Can you guess? I'm bringing "one armed glasses with the other arm ripped off by your 2 year old even after you masterfully super glued them back together" back into style.

I am so cheap when it comes to glasses, even though I desperately need a new pair. But when I hear just my lenses are going to cost me 78.00 bucks because I need the "special" kind so I don't look like the coke bottle kind, and then frames on top of that and then the doctor appointment on top of that and then you have the special features like anti blurrrrrrr etc. etc. etc....

So I wear my sweet one armed glasses like they are in style, at least until Gavin finds them and rips the other off, then I don't know what I'm going to do. boo. Maybe I should convince Brad to be an optometrist instead of lawyer.

3 comments:

Stephanie Ewell said...

ummmm...you are a total babe!

Raising Helm said...

YOu look great! wear it like you mean it. You can totally pull it off. YOu are quite talented, is it even comfortable? Hopefully you get to keep those babies for some time before the other arm disappears.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I feel weird writing here, but I have been trying to get in touch with Brad about the ovens still for sale. My name is Andrea, I think he had my phone number and email, but if not andreamaricich@gmail.com
My sons name is Gavin too, your boys are super cute!
Sorry again for the intrusion.
Thanks for you help!
Andrea