
Ethan, when you blow those dandelions you need to make a wish. Ethan blows them, what did you wish for Ethan? "I wished for people to poop"
Mama, you breaking my heart. (I tell him what HE did that caused him to get upset) He says, I'm not talking about ME, I'm talking about you, YOU broke my heart!
Mama, you love me? (me, yes I do) Mama, then if you love me you'll give me another cookie!
Me-Ethan do you need to go potty (he's doing a little potty dance)? Ethan- Nope, I'm just skippin'!
Mama, can I buy this? I say no, not today. Ethan runs off and says he's going to hide it, which he does to everything he can't have. If he can't have it then NO ONE can.
I witness Ethan dump water all over the kitchen and walk in to stop him, he says "GABIN (gavin)DID IT"
peeing all over the toilet see, "gabin did it"
getting out of bed at bedtime "gabin told me to"
Mama, mammmma, mama, get me this please, I need it, mamma, mamaaaa!!! Ethan, I heard you the first time and already told you I was going to get it, you don't need to keep saying it over and over again. Ethan- I just can't stop talking mama, my head is saying it and I just need to keep saying it, I can't stop it, gaaah! As he smacks his head!
Ethan you are too cute! Ethan- "yeah I am, don't you love my curly hair"
Momma, I love you so much, I could eat you up poopyface!
1 comment:
Sooo cute! though it may not be right at the moment they are really cute and hilarious at that. Glad you can enjoy the poopyface and his curly hair!
Post a Comment