Monday, December 15, 2008

christmas pictures



I've had people ask where i get my pictures done of my kids, well I do them myself. So, I got my Christmas background up if anyone wants me to take some pics of your kids, just let me know. You must be there bc I still am not good at getting pics with smiles without someone there, and Ethan was a Terror getting him to even pose, lots of candy that's for sure!!
P.S. I do it for free if you were wondering since I am not professional or anything I just like to do it for fun :)!

8 comments:

amanda said...

so cute. you are good. maybe i'll bring the kids over some time. just let me know when would be good.

Juliana said...

There eyes are so beautiful! I love both shots!

Melody said...

You have such handsome, sweet boys! And you are an awesome photographer. I should be paying you millions for your great artistic work. Now, if only I had millions...
:)

Hilarie* said...

Cute!!! Your little one sure looks like his big brother!!!

tiff snedaker said...

Makes me wish I lived closer! Your boys are incredibly adorable! Love the Santa hats.

Shelley said...

I love the pictures! They turned out cute!

Tara said...

How I wish I was still in Rexburg. I didn't even get a Family picture done this year, let alone with a Santa hat. The picture of Gavin is adorable!

Tyson and Emily said...

ADORABLE! Whoever says you're not a professional?! They look awesome.