Monday, December 22, 2008

living it up









Last night I stayed up until 3:00AM just fretting about this and that. We are supposed to leave on Christmas to go to Seattle, and I work the next two nights. I guess I don't feel ready, I hate the feeling. Along with not feeling ready I was worrying about how fast my 2 little guys are growing up, I know I can't keep them this way so I decided that I would capture them in photos to keep forever. So instead of packing and cleaning the house I got some cute shots of the kids.
A cute story:

Ethan has grown up so fast lately, he is talking up a storm. Just the other day I made a fort with our couch cushions and climbed inside with him. He looked at me after climbing in and said, "It's dark in here, I can't see, I need a flashlight". I laughed and laughed and he just stared at me like I was crazy. First of all, I would have never thought a 2 year old would put together that a flashlight would bring light into his little fort. Also, where did he learn the word flashlight? Much love!

6 comments:

Hilarie* said...

I love your pictures. Your boys are so handsome! Very cute. You do a nice job at them! I hope someday soon we can work together!!!

Shelley said...

Cute pictures! They look so much alike!

Tyson and Emily said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I think Gavin looks like Ethan a lot!

Tara said...

Handsome boys! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting! And adorable Gavin! I miss you guys so much!

Jessi and Family said...

hey, I love the kids and can't wait to see them! Gavin looks a little like Maggie, when his head is up like that! Love you and thanks for christmas presents! Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

Jessi and Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.