TIPS:1. DON'T POTTY TRAIN YOUR CHILD
2. If you decide to venture beyond tip #1, don't potty train them until they are old enough to take their own diaper off, wipe off their own bum, flush everything down the toilet themselves and spray disinfectant on the potty, wash their hands and then put a clean diaper back on. THIS means they are ready.
3. Don't potty train your child...have someone else do it. So ship the kid off for a few weeks in diapers and have them come home in undies...sweet day.
Those are the only tips i have and if you chose not to use them, then don't expect any sympathy from me when the time comes!
4 comments:
I HATE potty training too. With a passion. If diapers weren't so darn expensive, my kids would wear them until they potty trained themselves.
Yeah, I've pretty much decided to stick with tip #1. Thanks!
I got lucky. Morgan is still going strong and has only had three accidents since the beginning of October. LUCKY me!
Ok....so I want to know why? :)
Oh, and we still haven't crossed that bridge. I'm changing nasty 3 year old poop, and let me tell you, Chan can poop a TON.
Post a Comment