Tuesday, December 02, 2008

mommyhood


What can I say that describes the joy that comes from these two little boys. I feel that the journey is worth it, the pain and the sacrifice...completely worth it. The laughter, the cuddles and the kisses...worth it. The diapers, the messes, the crying...worth it. I have never felt so needed and loved in all my life until now. Motherhood is SO WORTH IT.

7 comments:

ashley said...

Amen......and yup, amen again!!

Tara said...

I love that second picture of Ethan. He's like "Please don't make me touch this kid, mom. When are you gonna give up trying to make me like him?" Too cute. Happy Holidays!

Kendra said...

I agree completely with you! Now I know why we are commanded to multiply and replenish the earth:) It brings so much joy! What a great blessing and gift we hold as women to be able to bring our children into this world!

Steph said...

Cute pictures of the boys!! Did we really talk for 9 hours. I wish you worked Thanksgiving night with me. I worked with Kim and there is nothing wrong with Kim, but she was no the company you are for sure. I mostly starred at the wall and took care of one outpatient. exciting!!

Jessi and Family said...

I love these kids! Ethan is so funny! Love Ya,Jess

Hilarie* said...

Looks like the boys are getting along!! What cute boys, by the way!!!

amanda said...

cute boys that you have.