Thursday, December 11, 2008

feeling much better

Sweet Gavin, holding his head up so well!
Ethan setting up his "play dough table", which is a lid across his favorite chair.

The damage after playing with the play dough...so that's where the toothpicks went!


Ethan is feeling much better, enough to get into a lot of mischief lately. His favorite pastime is getting his own water from the fridge faucet in the door and dumping it all over our hardwood kitchen floor, just puddles and puddles of water! He even found my almost empty detergent box and filled that with water, which in turn got soggy on the bottom leaking soapy water everywhere. I was feeding Gavin at the time while talking on the phone and heard a loud band, him screaming ouchy and coming for teddy, a loud band again, and another...I go and investigate. He was trying to get to me, but every time he stood he would slip and fall straight on his back. It was so slippery I could hardly get to him, goooood thing because I was sooooo mad! He KNOWS this is a major NO NO and every day ends up in his room or the naughty corner...it just must be too fun that outweighs the consequence. boys.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

My kids recently discovered the water on the door trick too...and love to dump it on my hardwood floors. They must be reading from the same "How to be Naughty" manual!

tiff snedaker said...

Isn't that just little boys - full of mischief? It's hard to be patient sometimes when they are all over the place. Glad to hear he's feeling better though!

Tara said...

Hilarious! I can just imagine him trying to go to you to tell what he did and to keep falling down. It made me laugh right out loud!