That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
It feels like yesterday...
...that I married you
When the house is still and my family is lost in their dreams, I lay awake and worry that another day has passed without me treasuring the moments due to the days foggy haze.
AWW!! cute family Monica! I found your blog through Emily. Hope you and your family are doing well! if you would like an invitation to my blog (http://juliesdailyblog.blogspot.com) send me an e-mail julie.hartup@gmail.com and I would love to send you an invite.
3 comments:
AWW!! cute family Monica! I found your blog through Emily. Hope you and your family are doing well! if you would like an invitation to my blog (http://juliesdailyblog.blogspot.com) send me an e-mail julie.hartup@gmail.com and I would love to send you an invite.
You both look really good! Your little baby sure is growing fast also!!! Looks like you sure are keeping busy and having fun along the way!
I can't help but wonder if we were to treasure every moment we could, as much and as long as we could...would it be enough!?!
Post a Comment