mmm...turkey leg
mmm...turkey leg the size of your head
sprinkled caramel apple
big horses, Ethan would say "whoa big horsey, big" and of course "neigh"
Touching the infected goats, kidding, not infected but I felt like they were!Yes we ventured out to the fair, unfortunately the only day that rained! But the food was awesome, Ethan loved it, especially the sweet turkey leg! We only got to see a few animals and of course the horses were the highlight! I was glad that we went, it was a lot of fun and we were able to spend some time with some good friends that will be moving soon.
3 comments:
That is a big ol' turkey leg. YUM.
ooh that turkey leg looks good!! Monica I know I don't have your current phone number!!! I totally tried the one I have but it is an old one! I totally thought of you. So hello I need your current one so next time we can meet up!!! Hope you are feeling better
wish we could have gone. maybe next year we won't have an appendix or a deer payment to pay off!
Post a Comment