
I mean really GO! Ethan peed on the big boy potty 4 times today! He even started and stopped in midstream due to my scream (I didn't expect him to go, so when he did it shot out of the toilet and I screamed in response, not a good one either) he stopped thinking he did something wrong, I just encouraged him and said "its okay", he said, "okay, its coming" and continued. I have to explain the "its coming" a while ago Brad was goofing around and put Ethan on the toilet after a bath, and asked Ethan if it was coming. Ethan said in a grunting and whispered voice, "its coming". So now he says that exact phrase EVERY time, its really cute I have it on video will post soon. Tomorrow I am going to start him with training underwear and get this thing really started! My MIL said you can train a kid in 2 days, seriously? So I decided it would be nice to only have to change one set of diapers when this little wiggle worm in my belly decides to come out. Wish me luck, I guess the routine is taking him to the potty EVERY 15-30 minutes all day long! Yikes, but if it works, it works.
5 comments:
I really hate potty training, but yes, not having 2 in diapers is NICE. GOOD LUCK, and hopefully you won't need much!
Yay, Ethan! Good luck to both you and your mommy!
Hey Monica.....good luck with the potty training. Maybe we'll let you figure it out with Ethan and THEN we'll potty train Elli. Teach me what works. It was fun seeing you guys yesterday.......even if it was while whispering through sacrament meeting. :o)
So, send me your email and I'll send an invite to our blog.
joh05058@gmail.com
I can't believe Ethan is already getting potty trained, I hear that's pretty rare for little boys to get it so early...Between taking Ethan and yourself to the bathroom every 15-30min, you're definately getting your money's worth from the city sewer bill!
potty training is fun. i've only done it with girls and i think boys are a little different. i think i'm never going to tell him he can stand, he can when he is 18 is what i've decided. oh, congrats on the baby. love the name gavin (is that how you are spelling it) miss talking to you at work.
Post a Comment