
We had our 2 month check up yesterday, shots and all! He weighed 13 lbs already...so he gained 5 lbs in 2 months! He is a cuddle bug and loves to smile and coo. He has rolled over on numerous occasions, I have found him on his belly or back when I put him on the opposite. I have only witnessed it twice, so I have to be really careful with him! He lifts himself up off the ground clear to his belly, holds it for a few seconds and then comes crashing down, its pretty cute. I see him watching things and following things more with his head, especially Ethan which I think gives Gavin whiplash! He loves bath time and loves the water. All white noise calms him, even my blow dryer which I thought would terrify him! He also goes to bed and sleeps for 6-7 hr stretches at night, wahoooo! He loves music, singing and I will even find him cooing along with songs that I sing to him...he is one special boy!
3 comments:
Oh, look at those baby blues! He is starting to look more like his own little self to me, rather than looking like a tiny Ethan. What a sweetheart. I am SO glad he's letting you get some sleep!
So perfect..I want to hear his singing...
How Sweet! I love my cousins. Can't wait to c them and u!It's killing me not seeing u!Love Ya.
Post a Comment