Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cherish the moments

What Ethan was doing behind my back while I was cooking dinner...

Found the fudge and a spatula

Working, working at it with the spatula...thank you for using a utensil Ethan.
Deciding that the spatula was just too hard and too slow, hands are better!
I assume having children is the only thing that can give the phrase, cherish the moments, exact meaning.

4 comments:

amanda said...

love seeing pictures of what ethan is up too. your xmas pictures are cute. gavin peeing on your mom-priceless. good baby times.

Melody said...

Mmm...fudge...
Can't wait until my kids enter the hate-to-wear-clothes phase! ;)

Hilarie* said...

Man I sure have gotten behind on everyone's blog!!! But I love all your pictures. You do a nice job at it!

ashley said...

Hahaha........cherish those moments and then grab the camera. Makes me less angry while snapping photos. Love it!!!!!