
Brad, mountain man, and Jordan taking a break
Can you spot Jordan and Ryan?
Ryan and Jordan (my brothers) sporting their snow shoes
So Brad took my brothers on a little snow shoeing hike today for some quality time together. I wondered how it would go, they all get along very well but my bros are city boys who like city things... Snow shoeing? Turns out they had a blast getting one with nature and messing around in the snow a bit. When they came home they all crashed on the couch and slept for a few hours, must have been hard work eh? I sent the camera with Brad and asked him to take some pictures and this is what I got :)
Here is a video of them goofing off if (you were wondering what took all their energy), it was trying to run down a hill in snow shoes and jumping to see how far each other can get...boys...pretty entertaining (this is one of about 10 videos they took).
2 comments:
I am dying...the video is totally funny. I see it as a new event in the winter Olympics.
Ha ha do you remember when we did that like a year ago? I think Mackinley beat that by far! I don't think i've ever showed you the movies i made of our campout adventures?
I just started a blog. check it out
Post a Comment