Picture title: things you let your kids do to get them to eat their breakfast.
Tonight I was playing around with Ethan, this included throwing all the couch cushions off and jumping all over them, while Ethan screamed and mostly jumped on me (ouch). When I told him it was time for bed he looked at me, sat down, crossed his arms and said, "I stay right here, I PROMISE". I laughed so hard. Where did he learn that phrase? Funny what kids come up with. He also fell off a couple times in awkward positions in which I expected him to start crying, instead, he got back up saying "I'm tough" and jumped off the cushions again. (I guess Brad does teach him some use full sayings...)

2 comments:
I do the same thing. It actually occurs in my bed while a tape of Mickey Mouse is on-but hey, whatever works, right?
oh ethan, got to love 2 yrs old.
Post a Comment