Friday, May 08, 2009

I wish...

I could be doing this! I feel like I need to catch up on at least 2 nights of sleep every week. Maybe it's because I actually lose 2 nights a week working.

So...HERE'S TO WORKING NIGHT SHIFT.
Ethan's favorite way to sleep...which makes it very difficult to sleep when he is in our bed. I usually wait staring at the ceiling for him to drift off and then move him to his bed. Lately, he has been waking up in the middle of the night and coming into our room, or he will refuse to go to sleep and finally around 1130 we let him crawl into bed with us. We were pretty consistent with putting him back into his own bed, which in turn results in him randomly walking the house and ending back into our room an hour later. Does anyone have any idea why he suddenly started doing this? Any tips?


3 comments:

Shelley said...

That's tough...I have children who are the opposite. They will NOT sleep in my bed. Even when they are really sick and would rather have them right next to me. Good luck!

Steph said...

Kaden wandered the house for a week like 2 weeks ago. He would try to sleep with us and when we said no he just wandered and cried until we said yes. But turned out that he had an ear infection and now he doesn't do it anymore. Why can't they just show the normal signs like "ear pulling" or "fever". I didn't see "staying up all night wandering the house" as a symptom.

Misti said...

I am so sorry Ethan has been sick, it is so awful.

But on a happy note... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Monica, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!