Friday, May 01, 2009

Silly Ethan

Check out Ethan's busted lip, fell on his face an bit right through it, nothing that a little ice pop didn't fix. Still torturing, I mean loving Roxy.

Ethan has been torturing Gavin lately by putting all the toys that were in Gavin's lap just out of his reach, this really upsets Gavin.

Monica: "Ethan, you need to be nice to Gavin, it hurts my feelings when you are mean to your brother".

Ethan: (thoughtfully looking at me, then lifting up my shirt) "I want to see your feelings mama, I can't see them, where are they"?

Okay, so this accomplished nothing except that Ethan thinks our feelings are hiding under our shirt. I'll try this conversation again in 2 more years.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Hee hee! That is very funny. It's so interesting (and entertaining) to find out what's going on in those little minds.