WHO ME?Thanks to Ethan, today I found out that when it comes right down to it, I WILL STICK MY HAND IN POOPY TOILET WATER.
Let me explain. So I have a wonderful little 2 yr old that from the day he could get to the toilet loves to flush things down (remember chicken bone/ Lego story). Well, I walked in on him going potty and he told me to leave (to do his business) and after a while I came back in and saw him throw my necklace and the wrapper to some crackers down as he was flushing. I didn't have time to think (if I did, I would have put rubber gloves on, a tb mask, full gown and perfume just for the heck of it), and just dove in grabbing the necklace and missing the wrapper. The wrapper is forever gone, my necklace is never to be worn again but saved, and our toilet is flooded...flooded with poopy water and a package of crackers somewhere.
I know many of you will say, just let it go. Unfortunately things don't just GO down our toilet, they don't come up either. They just stay and get clogged, I cannot wait until the day when the plumber has to come and pull out random objects so we can flush again, for now I get poopy toilet water hands. Anyone want me to cook them dinner tonight?
2 comments:
Hahaha You might want to wash your hands before coming back to work...just a suggestion!:)
I cannot even begin to count the number of times poop or poopy water have been on my hands. Yuck.
Post a Comment