Ethan took this picture, a photographer in the making?I was looking for a picture of me to post for my birthday. I think it is sad that the most recent picture of myself that I have was from my trip of 3 yrs ago. There is one exception, the black and white one Ethan randomly took in March while he was fighting over my camera with me. Hmph..I guess that is what happens when you are the one behind the camera.
So it's my birthday, shout hurray! Don't worry, I forgot too. Facebook reminded me. We didn't plan anything fun for today since we are going to Las Vegas on Saturday. I will be excited when we get there, but for now lots of packing, cleaning and going to work delivering all the millions of babies that chose this week to blast into the Family Maternity Center!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I am impressed with Ethan's camera skills! :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
I luv you! sooooo jealous bout Las Vegas trip,since i cant go!!!!
luv ur BEST niece,
Jessi
hey girl happy day to you. hope you are having fun in vegas.
Happy belated B-day! You look great in your pictures,,. one hot-mama.
Post a Comment