Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Silly Gavin



Gavin after getting into the leftover ash from the firepit, right before his bath.

I thought Ethan was pretty mischievous and a trouble maker. Meet number 2. Gavin. This boy is trouble!!!! But a cutie to boot! .

  • Whenever he gets water on his hands he wipes it in his hair just like I do to Ethan.
  • This kid loves to dance, he'll bust a move or more like kick his feet to any music
  • He loves to throw his food off his plate to tell me he is done.
  • He drags his blue or yellow blanket around everywhere and will giggle when he finds it where he left it.
  • Has a fascination with shoes, loves to take them off and put them on again, over and over.
  • Loves to flush the toilet, especially flushing something random.
  • Likes to shoot you with his pointer and thumb fingers pressed together making a bzzz noise.
  • Sucks his thumb for comfort only when holding his blanket or if I hold him.
  • Weighs 28lbs and I believe all his weight is in his belly and legs
  • Loves to announce he has a "pee pee" every time you change his diaper.
  • Loves to be outside rain, snow or sun. He'll stay out there with his teeth chattering and blue if I let him.
  • Always welcomes you with a huge grin when he wakes from a nap.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

He also has incredible eyes!!!!!!!! Such a cutie.