Monday, May 24, 2010

7 years!

2003

I was hoping to find an incredibly AWKWARD picture of us kissing like people usually post on their anniversaries, but couldn't find one (apparently Brad and I don't kiss in front of the camera). Instead, you get to enjoy this awkward hot shot of us when we were little!

Happy Anniversary to my best friend and love! I still love the things that made me fall for you from the beginning (like how you can bench press me, remember how we used to think that was soooo cooool) but I love a lot more now that we have 7 years under our belt (like how every single one of our relatives together cannot take you down, or better yet, how you chucked my Dad over the couch like a rag doll) and not to mention how things are always better when we're together (oh and how you always seem to make me feel like a million bucks)!

I love u Brad, you are the best husband a girl could ever ask for.

5 comments:

Raising Helm said...

macho macho man! I was just waiting to hear that tune in the back ground. Happy to know you are still in love! Ah! That is a pretty amazing brag post. Way to go Brad! Love the picture by the way. Congrats you guys!

Melonius said...

hey, I forgot we have the same anniversary! we've been married twice as long as you. hmmm.

Suzanne said...

Love the pic and the post. Great shot of you two hotties! I can't believe it has already been 7 years! How did that happen - I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! Here's to another 7 with many more adventures to come(if you are married to Brad - it is inevitable) :)

Tyson and Emily said...

You are a very cute little couple, congrats! We've been married for seven years too. Miss you at work!

Stacey Jensen said...

I am so glad we took that class together 7 years ago. I have enjoyed watching your family grow and seeing you two together. You always make me smile and I enjoy my association with you.