Monday, May 03, 2010

the culprit

Photobucket

Gavin somehow managed to flush this golf club down the toilet! John, your friendly neighborhood plumber (yes he did introduce himself like that) pulled it out in under 10 minutes. He said in all his years (25+) this golf club was his first. Boy did I feel special at that paying 200 buckaroos to pull that out in under 10 min of work!

4 comments:

Melonius said...

wha-huh?!? that kid's got talent!

Amber said...

Really, that is amazing.

Why are your kids so darn interested in toilets and what they can get down them?

Randi and Adam said...

Holy cow! your kids are creative! LOL. I think we're in the wrong business. i payed a guy $165 to pull a sock out of the pump in my washer. I think he was there for 15min. Funny funny!

Raising Helm said...

Are you kidding? we have a few of those around our place and I never would have thought they would fit down a toilet. well I guess get lodged in a toilet. Sorry for the smack in the face with the 200 buckaroos-literally down the toilet. Maybe you should start taking it out of their college funds:) ha ha