
that make life so fun!
When Brad was out of town, I was able to have this little guy be my snuggle buddy in bed, and on this particular morning Ethan woke me up by saying "Mommy, look at my big booger."
What a wake up call, I tell ya, I jumped so fast out of bed running for a tissue before Ethan even had time to think about wiping that thing on my sheets or (wince) try to eat it...of course only after taking a picture of this candid moment!!!!
-check out that bed head!!
4 comments:
Oh gross, nasty, sick! I hate boogers and to have it as a good morning wake up call-I would be running to. Kids are so funny as to what they find intriguing.
Typical boy thing to do:) Gotta love em... Secrets to sheding my pounds: Jillian Michaels work out videos (9 dollars at walmart or about 7 if you get them on half.com) They kick my trash-use 4 to 5 times a week(between running and walking). Also, I went on line and found out how many veggies and fruits I should be eating a day (3cups fruit and 2 cups veggies a day)Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day to keep metabolism up. Drink 3 liters of water a day( helps me not to feel hungary-get a jugg that measures it at Walmart) Cut out lots of my sugar intake. SOOO worth it-I feel great. this week I am at 129 and counting:) Hope to reach my goal by the end of this month and then it is all about maintaining.
LOLOLOL!!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS MONICA!!! TYPICAL BOY!!!!!
I'll be honest, I'm actually very glad it was a booger, I thought it was going to say Ethan was showing his bite mark from Logan.
Sorry again...
Post a Comment