Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh what do you do in the summertime...



When there is no sun,
and only wind,
all have colds and runny noses,
are bored to tears.
You go outside
eat M&Ms,
in your jammies.
love your teddy and blankee,
sip out of sippies,
let your hair go wild,
make funny faces with snot running down your face,
smile even though you feel like you want to frown.
On a side note, since this day Ethan has found it funny to start calling people "snot face" "booger and poopy face" and such, after I told Gavin he has a "snotty face" leave it to Ethan to be a bit more creative and take it to the extreme. love ya kid.

2 comments:

Steph said...

M&Ms sound good right now. I want some to. I devored the hunger games books a couple months ago. I loved the first one and the second was okay. I can't wait for the third one. I want to know how the story will continue. Anyway, Ty read the first one and just started laughing. He kept saying throughout the book "I'm sick of hearing about how good beef stew is. Eat something different!!"

Amber said...

Logan announced to Kevin in Sacrament meeting while I was out with Brooklyn that "Mudder & Brooklyn don't have weiners. Just Daddy & Logan have weiners....they have bums, though!"

Haha, I love the things that come out of a 3 yr olds' mouth!