
I love you forever
I like you for always
As long as I’m living
My baby you’ll be
Ethan has been quite charming lately, listening and loving me and Gavin (which 2 rarely go hand in hand) and I can’t stand how much he is growing up! Today Brad pulled up an old video of Ethan at Gavin’s age, I started to tear up. Something I could have never expected from having a baby is how emotionally attached I am to these little guys…LOVE! My loves, ALL MINE, amazing. As I was laying Ethan down he whispered to me “Mommy, I was in your tummy and the Doctor took me out of you” any normal day this would have been a “you’re right Ethan, now go to bed” but tonight I sat trying to remember his tiny 6.5 lb body nestled in my neck as I was reminded how special he is.
I believe we are given sleeping children as our reminder to how precious and fragile life is, so when this sleeping angel becomes a wild thing and yells “I’ll eat you up” while destroying the house, I can always remember that really inside, he is the sweetest CHILD OF GOD that was given to me.
1 comment:
I have to agree! they are truly sweet and I love those little moments that you hope never to forget and always remember the feeling of how much they love you. AHHH! so cute!
Post a Comment