








GAVIN JAMES PUFFPAFF
Born: September 23rd
Time: 5:25AM
Weight: 8.7 oz
Cute: Yes
Looks like Ethan: kinda, except 2lbs bigger than Ethan was!
Hungry: starving
Sleeps: during the day, at night- NO
Poops: a plenty
Smiles: yes
Ethan's thoughts: who is this kid, has not hugged or held or kissed the baby yet. But he has had fun pulling the binky in and out of Gavin's mouth. Roxy is loving that break from Ethan!
Problems: slight jaundice but no interventions yet
Loved: Adored!!!! He is so sweet, soft and cuddly. Loves to sleep next to us, calms right away and loves to be held and kissed and sung to!
Can we believe it: NO- we are so glad he is here!
17 comments:
How fun! He was born on Parker's birthday! :) Good luck with 2...it definitely changes things. He's a cutie!
congratulations!!!
Congrats Monica! He definately looks like Ethan's baby pics. I'm glad to hear that everything went great. Hopefully Ethan will warm up to him. Ashley does pretty good (except that time she tried biting off Wade's finger).
Congratulations Monica! I am so happy for you! Call me when you get a chance!!! 425-314-1907
He's adorable Monica! Congratulations!!
Oh my gosh he is so cute! I think he does look like Ethan and Brad, but yet different. He's so big! I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to come see you. Congratulations again and see you Thursday!
I'm so sad I didn't get to visit you again the next night...but it was a little busy until about midnight. And by then I just figured, "Let the woman sleep!"
P.S. I noticed Brad didn't get "Anderson". Haha!
cute pictures. he is really oh so cute.
I am so thankful that he is here and well. And I am so thankful for you that he is here as well. Other than him being up all night, I hope you can sleep now!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats! He is a beautiful baby! Are you feeling better? Besides being sleepless?
Congrats!! Sorry I haven't made it upstairs to see you, I still have that cough, ugh. He looks great, and I am so glad he came, hopefully you will get feeling better. Call me if you need anything!
Hey congratulations!! I just found your blog through Tara's! It's been forever! Wow what an adorable family!
CONGRATS MONICA!!! HE IS GORGEOUS AND I LOVE THE NAME!! BEAUTIFUL FAMILY GIRL!!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!
PUFFPAFF ADDITION!!! YAY!!! Gavin is an amazingly beautiful baby boy- and Ethan looks like such a cool big bro! Congrats to you guys, you have a beautiful growing family and I want to see you guys! All my love-Steph
YEA MONI! I've been checking your blog waiting for that little guy. Love his name and hope your labor was okay. Babywise for the sleepless nights. Send our love!
Wow I can't believe it.. but he is totally cute! I need to come see you and the baby and give you your gift. I'll try and call you this next week!
Post a Comment