Friday, February 22, 2008

silly Ethan-post worthy



Okay, so today I was in the bathroom and Ethan comes waddling in with a plastic cup in his hands drinking from it. I thought to myself, I never filled that cup up for him, and I actually remember him playing with it in his toy box earlier today. Afraid of where the water came from I ripped the cup from his hands and dumped it. Thoroughly upset the guy right. Well I gave the cup back to him and told him to go get water (I wanted to know where he got it from). Like a little obedient boy, he took the cup walked out of the bathroom, across the hall, to MY BEDROOM and into MY BATHROOM!!!!! Horrified I watched as Ethan lifted the toilet seat and dipped the cup in the toilet and gave me the cup of "water"! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! EEEEEEEEWWWW! So I spit out a million words, "NO NO, Yucky, Eww, Yuck, Ucky" and threw the cup in the garbage and pointed to the toilet and said NO NO. Of course he looked at me puzzled as if he has NO idea what I just said.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh, that's bad. WAY worse than just playing in the toilet water. Makes you want to keep your toilets sanitized, huh?!

amanda said...

eeeww! that is sick. do you think he drank some of it.. don't think about it. but in ethans defence he is just taking care of being thristy:)

Misti said...

Monica,
I seriously recieved this e-mail today:

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge.
I was maybe 1 and a half years old. Someone had
given me a little 'tea set' as a gift and it was one
of my favorite toys. Daddy was in the living room
engrossed in the evening news and my brother was
playing nearby in the living room when I brought
Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
After several cups of tea and lots of praise for
such yummy tea, my Mom came home. My Dad made her
wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup
of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!!' My
Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the
hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him
drink it up, then says, ' Did it ever occur to you
that the only place that baby can reach to get water
is the toilet??'

Juliana said...

That is hilarious....Poor Ethan he didn't even know. LOL